Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

dinsdag 23 juni 2009

some cards...


Hiya girls ,

First of all I want to say that I am really sorry for not visiting your blogs , or I better say , not leaving comments on all of your gorgeous creations , coz I am having sum health issues lately ... bit I am still alive :-))

This card I made with a brandnew stamp ( Fantasy Forever) , backgrounds are made with Ranger's alcoholinks and the swirl stamp is from Stampinback ...

And this is another serendipity card , bird stamp is from Stampinback ...

Thanks for looking !!
hugs, Patti

7 opmerkingen:

Carol Q zei

two gorgeous cards patti. sorry you're having problems but glad to see you've found time to create again.

Sandra (the netherlands) zei

Hoi Patti, gave karten zeg en schitterende nieuwe stempel. Hoop dat we gauw weer samen kunnen gaan stempelen....

melody zei

hiya chickie!
so sorry to hear you're not feeling well ~ big hugz to ya and know you're in my thoughts!

love your cards..wowza..beautifully done and such detail work

oh..and can ya..email me you snail mail addy ~ thankx

Anoniem zei

Hope your feeling better Patti...
Love your cards they are awesome !

Dee

Kathleen zei

Patti, since I started following your blog I've always been impressed with the quality of your cards. Since I started dabbling in card-making myself I am also *really* impressed with your card photography and presentation. I had no idea it took such skill to showcase the cards, so all credit to you.
Sorry your health has been under par lately. I hope you will be on fighting form soon. x K

Anneke zei

wat heb je schitterende kaarten gemaakt zeg!, vooral de bovenste.super !!

Catharina Maria zei

Mooi werk gemaakt Patti !
xox Rini