Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

maandag 13 december 2010

Hollands next top model !!


Hiya girlz,

A few days ago I finished my first Baktus , I used the instructions from StrickeLiese , and i love it !!!!! It was so delightful and easy knitting , with such a great afford that for sure i will make one again ..... and with those freaking cold days i use it with pleasure , it's so soft, warm and cozy !!
The yarn i used is Scheepjes Invicta Color and I used needles 3 ( european size)
The model is my doggie Bueno :-))



In the mean time i have also 2 pairs of socks on my needles and a sweater so i am not getting bored :-)

Thanks for looking!!
hugs, Patti

1 opmerking:

Sandra (the netherlands) zei

Kunnen we ze ook bestellen ???
Ziet er weer schitterend uit... het is dat breien niet mijn ding is, moet het misschien toch maar eens gaan leren...

Maar qua next top model, is mijn model toch mooier....