Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

dinsdag 28 september 2010

Socks ready !!


Hiya Girlz ,
Finally after 2 days Blogger let me upload this pic !! This boring socks are ready for DB , just in time , coz it's getting cold and rainy here , blahhh
The yarn is Drops Fabels and I used dpns european size 2.5 The socks are looking a bit weird but the sockblockers are way too small, they are for my size :-))
Thanks for looking again !!

BTW , can someone explain me why i can not typ in color anymore ???

hugs, Patti

5 opmerkingen:

Me zei

Mooiii !

Gr. Roelie

Carol Q zei

ooh lovely - not boring at all Patti - I'll have a pair of those!

Christine zei

Wow, mooie sokken, geen sprake van bibberen voor de voetjes die hiermee worden ingepakt.

Worden sokken op korte naalden gebreid, wat is hier dan de reden of voordeel van?

31 oktober ben ik aanwezig op de SB dag in Gilze, jij ook?

Anjas-Artefaktotum zei

I adore your socks making!!
Hugs Anja

Sonja zei

Lovely Socks ♥ :-)

best wishes
Sonja