Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

dinsdag 31 maart 2009

Mindless knitting 1

Hiya girls ,

Yesterday I finished the first of the 2 pairs mindless knitting socks .. for the first time i made a short row heel and it did it the easy way..LOL.. I tried the "no wraps, no holes" thing, or whatever it is called ..... and it fits perfect !!


I am afraid that the other pair gets a vacationtime in the WIP drawer , coz I am a bit tired of the plain stockinette stitch ... I wanna start something new, something blue .... and there is also still this folk sweater that I have to finish ...

OMG . where can I buy time ?????

Thanks for looking !!
hugs, Patti

4 opmerkingen:

My name is Cindy zei

If you find a time store Patty do let me know!!

Your sock's look nice and cosy, I love the yarn.

Carol Q zei

cool!! don't they fit well!

Line zei

Wolletje past perfect voor deze mindless knitting sokken. Fijn dat de nieuwe hiel je gelukt toch nog een uitdaging bij di hersenloos breiwerk. Waarom klinkt engels zoveel mooier dan het nederlands? en ja als je dat tijdwinkeltje ergens tegenkomt geef je me dan het adres door kan er ook nog heel veel gebruiken

melody zei

whoa..those look so toasty warm! yep..i need a *time store*, too!