Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

donderdag 25 februari 2010

Sockssss...


Hiya girls ,
Here are the promised pics from the socks I made .... yes I know the pics are a bit blurry , but I am not a good photographer and i also don't like makeing pics !!
This first pair I made for my boyfriend ... first he didn't want to wear handknitted socks and now he doesn't want to take them out, lol ...so i netter make him some more ...

This are just a pair of basic ribbed socks , good to knit when you are watching TV :-)

And this are a pair of the famous Dutch " koffieboontjes" made for myself ofcourse , hehe ...... I really love those colors !!!! I have another 2 pairs on my nedles , but the batteries of the camera were empty ( like usual ), so I will show them next time :-)
Thanks for looking !!
hugs, Patti

6 opmerkingen:

staci zei

Love, love, love all your socks! You've done a wonderful job!!!

Uh, oh...your BF has a taste of handknitted socks. Once you try them, you just never go back LOL!

Anneke zei

je bent echt een kei in breien patty.
leuke kleurtjes ook

Carol Q zei

fab sox Patti. they are so cosy.

Caroline zei

Patttttt !!!!! Ik heb je gemist maar je bent er weer !!!!! Mooie sokken heb je gemaakt ! Ik kan wel haken maar mijn moeder doet dat veeeel mooier, ze vindt het zo leuk om te doen dus dan hoef ik het niet te doen.
Maar wat leuk om weer wat van je te horen. Heel wat gebeurd zo te lezen, niet zolang meer wegblijven hoor.
XOXOXO

Dawn zei

Hiyaaaaa!
Great to see you back Patti

Lovin' those socks, they look so cosy.. and bless your adorable dog also in the photo!!

hugs
Dawn

Hope you are feeling better..

Catharina Maria zei

Vind ze super gaaf die sokken van jou.Ik heb dat nooit op de pennen gehad , lijkt me ook moeilijk hoe je de hiel moet breien !
Lieve groet Rini