Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

zaterdag 19 juli 2008

A bit about me ..

Well okey, a new blog in blogland ...

I am Patti , living in the Netherlands together with my DB and 2 Jack Russels, called Bueno and Pancho ...

My big addiction is rubber stamping , I love to make and trade ATC's and i make also greetingcards . For my ATC's I will try to add a link to my Flickrstream later .. here are some of my latest cards...





Another passion of me is cross stich , the Wip I am working on now is the Spanisch Sampler , a design from Annemiek from the Handwerkboetiek ..
I am stitching with a single strand of Caron's Waterlilies on 32 count antique white Belfast ...




A while ago , I also picked up knitting again .. My intention is to finish this sweater as soon as possible , because I joined the locel Stitch 'n Bitch and i want to learn how to knit socks , but I have to wait till after the summervacation before i can go to my first SnB meeting !!! I am knitting the sweater from cotton on needles #3 ( european size ) , the front is 176 stitches ... after the knitting I want to add some Andean motives in Swiss Darning on the black bands ... so it is gonna take me a while if it is ever gonna be finised ..LOL...



I do hope to meet some wonderful people in blogland !!!!
hugs, Patti

8 opmerkingen:

Beth zei

Patti,
Your Spanish Sampler is beautiful! The soft colors are lovely! I also admire the cards you've made. Stunning!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog.

Hugs,
Beth

Melissa zei

Hey Patti! Welcome to blogland! I'm going to add you to my bloglist on mysite. Your sampler is wonderful but your eyeballs must be ready to fall out of your head......that's tiny! Looking foward to more of your posts!
Your buddy from Pennsylvania-
Tootie

Caroline van Scrap2be zei

Welkom in Blogland, Patti!
Vele groetjes,
Caroline

Sandra (the netherlands) zei

Hoi Patti,
Ziet er goed uit, ben benieuwd wat er nog komen gaat.

creatieve groetjes,
Sandra

Jo Capper-Sandon zei

Wow, you certainly have lots of talent. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Love the name of the knitting group lol lol...brilliant....

Carol Q zei

wooo fantastic knitting Patty - makes me want to get my needles out!

Mel in Dubai zei

Hi Patti and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

Love your Spanish Sampler and good luck with that sweater!!

Gawy zei

Wauuww!! Mooi!

(Welkom, trouwens..;))