Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

maandag 21 juli 2008

July ornament


We are still having rain, rain and some more rain, so that means lots of time to be creative ..

I finished my cross stitch ornament for the montly SAL on SNS2 , or I better say I made two ornies :-) ... They are stitched on 40 count linen with a single strand of Caron's Waterlilies and I added some Mill Hill petite glass beads on it .. They are stuffed with dried Lavender ... i just love the smell !! What you see on the background is part of my Indian perfume oil collection , Yes I do smell like a hippie back in the sixties.. LOL
hugs, Patti

4 opmerkingen:

Meari zei

Very nice, Patti :)

Carol Q zei

great to see you've got a blog Patti. it's lovely and bright and colourful. you like all the things I like, except I don't have time to do them much any more LOL. I shall add you to my side bar.

Catharina Maria zei

Patti , ik ga jou ook zo linken op mijn blog .
Bedankt voor je leuke reactie op het vriendschap-kussentje !
groetjes Rini

Catharina Maria zei

Vergeet te zeggen dat ik je handwerk erg mooi vind .
Af en toe moet er toch iets met naald en draad gebeuren en dan vind ik de gemengde weblogs erg leuk om te bezoeken .
Groet Rini