Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

woensdag 23 juli 2008

Woohoo, Brillante Award !!!


Not even a week ago I sstarted this blog , and allready my blog got an award !!!

Beth from Crossed Purposes gave it to me ... Thank you so much, Beth !!!

Here are the rules for the award:

1) Put the logo on your blog;

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on yours

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


These are my nominees:

Hetty -Craft Chaos

Froukje -Froukje's weblog

Edgar -Blacksheep's bit of the web

An -Lasize's Artplace

Fenny -Fennycreatief

Tootie -Honey Girl Studio

Sandra -Alexandratc


Cheers, Patti

4 opmerkingen:

Hetty zei

He Patti, dat is leuk van je! Bedankt.

Edgar zei

Hi Patti -
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog!! AND Thank you so much for the kind award - that was very kind of you. I looked through your flickr's and you do some really beautiful ATC's!!! I am very impressed they are just gorgeous!!! The two ornaments that your made are also lovely - 40 ct is just too intimidating and small for me to try so I stick to the 32 ct. I'll be back!

edgar

Melissa zei

Hey Patti!
Thank you so much for the award! You're the best!
Smiles-
Tootie

Anoniem zei

Hey Pattie, Bedankt voor de nominatie! Ik voel me zeer vereerd! (Enne nu lukt het dus wel een reactie te plaatsen op je log!)